Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Fun

Who needs blogging when summertime is so full of fun and laziness? Earlier this summer I lost my interest in blogging when I realized I don't have an abundance of readers. But, since I do have just a few interested folks out there, I'm going to try to post more often again. I also realized along the way that I don't want to lose sleep over keeping a blog, so I might be streamlining some of my posts as well. So, in honor of one of my faithful readers, here's a great pic of the boys with Aunt Keesha from our recent trip to a ranch in Segovia, Texas:



And Aunt Britton, Eli, and Omega in beautiful Texas country:



Our favorite jeep, Aunt Keesha, and the ranch house:



And our fellow ranchers, Britton, Keesha, Van, Gwen, & Buddy (Jeff's family):



Thank you for a great trip!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad to see you're back on the blogging scene! Love these pictures - the place looks beautiful!

Shannon said...

Enough with the summer fun already! Don't you know that fall is in full swing? Give us something new!!